Resolution For Custody Issues And Family Law Matters

As part of my practice, I represent families in Wyoming who are going through changes in their lives. Family law can be a delicate subject, and I recognize that these issues are of crucial importance to my clients. Having an experienced attorney based in Laramie can be a great comfort to families here who are going through a difficult time.

Work with an experienced attorney before the situation becomes a crisis. I handle a wide range of family law issues, including:

  • Divorce
  • Child custody
  • Child support
  • Adoption
  • Paternity and fathers' rights

Experienced In Interstate Cases

Family law issues can very quickly become complex. This is particularly true when custody cases cross state lines. There are specific requirements that need to be met when this situation arises. I have extensive experience in this area of family law, so I am an excellent choice for people who find themselves in this situation and need a lawyer.

Interstate custody cases arise when parents who have split up live in different states. You or your spouse may need to move out of Wyoming because of a job transfer, college, graduate school, personal issues or other reasons. The law is not always clear to people who are not lawyers. I can advise and guide you on your rights and options if you or your ex-spouse need to move out of state.

Protecting The Interest Of The Children

It's critical to uphold the best interests of children in all custody cases, particularly cases where parents are living in different places. It is not always easy for parents to see what is best in the long run and to make choices that are in the best interest of the children. Additionally it can be hard to know what is and is not legally allowed. I will work with you to ensure that not only are your children's best interests looked after, but that you understand all of your options. Once you know what is available to you it is easier to make wise choices.

Get Skilled Help Today

At my firm, David McCarthy, P.C., I have nearly a decade of experience working with custody and interstate move cases. Let me help ensure your rights protected, especially if you are far from your children.

I am eager to discuss your family law case with you. Please contact me via my online form, or give me a call at 307-223-5234.